Choosing Cary for your business is a smart decision.
Whether you need assistance developing your business plan, you want to take advantage of programs for startups, or simply want to consult with an experienced advisor, we’re here to help.
Cary is home to a number of co-working spaces, business incubators, and lots of other resources to get your new venture off the ground.
Cary’s growth has been a direct result of strategic planning and dedicated budgeting with an emphasis on maintaining Cary’s high quality-of-life standard.
Cary offers striking scenery along with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Whether you’re interested in a modern headquarters or need move-in-ready office space, Cary has attractive sites, industrial parks and office buildings.
- North Carolina is 15th in the nation in the State Business Tax Climate Index.
- The corporate income tax rate in the state fell from 6.9 percent in 2014 to 5 percent in 2015 and 4 percent in 2016, ranking North Carolina 7th in the country.
Contact us for assistance with real estate and to explore potential incentives.
Once a company comes to Cary, they tend to stay. That’s because they thrive here.
A highly educated workforce, a variety of properties and real estate, low state and local taxes, and a competitive cost of doing business are part of what makes Cary an outstanding choice for relocating a business.
Whether you’re interested in building a contemporary headquarters or need move-in ready office space, Cary has attractive sites, industrial parks and office buildings. We have striking scenery along with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Office-space market: 5.7 million square feet
- Retail-space market: of 6.4 million square feet
- Flex-space market: 900,000 square feet
- Construction costs lower than the national average.